Care & Treatment Board
- Greg Chance, President
- Joyce Harant, Secretary
- Robert Baietto, County Board Liaison
- Todd Baker
- Alyssa Herman
- Shannon Moberg
Care & Treatment Board Information
The Peoria County Board for the Care and Treatment of Persons with a Developmental Disability is governed by a five member Board appointed by the County Board to provide for the well being of people with developmental disabilities. The Board is supported through the Care and Treatment property tax levy. The maximum tax rate for the Care and Treatment Board tax levy for is.10¢ per $100 of assessed valuation.
The Peoria County Board for the Care and Treatment of Persons with a Developmental Disability has for many years helped to provide services by providing funds to service providers for Peoria County residents with developmental disabilities.
The following programs received funding via the Care and Treatment Board for the 2017 to 2018 grant period:
- Easter Seals, Early Intervention in Natural Environments: $44,506
- Easter Seals, Sensory Integration Therapy Expansion: $26,409
- Camp Big Sky, Living a Life Like Any Other: $32,000
- EP!C, Specialized Programs: $180,000
- EP!C, Educational Services: $250,000
- Community Workshop and Training Center, Community Employment Services: $202,000
- Community Workshop and Training Center, Adult Day Development Training Program: $45,500
- Total: $780,415
It is our mission to identify, prioritize and create a collaborative effort to meet the Care and Treatment needs of children and adults with mental and other developmental disabilities.